Blue Water Parrot Head Club
Meeting Minutes 1/9/21
COVID PAUSE EXTENSION EDITION X2
President’s Remarks: Welcome to our Zoom.
20 members present
50/50 Raffle~ Can’t play if we are not together!
Merchandise~ We have merchandise! T-shirts are $20. XXL $23
Sweatshirts are$30. XXL $33 Hats are $10, and license plate holders are $1.00
Email Jim if you want something specific. firstname.lastname@example.org
Collections: Donations can be delivered to Jim’s barber shop or email him for pick up.
1. Quarterly Charity~ St. Clair County Council on Aging They are in need of $5.00 gift cards to give as prizes to the seniors once
they are able to run their programs again. Save them for next month
2. Wire/Cords~ Keep the cords coming! Don’t forget about little pieces of scrap. Save those dead Christmas light strings!
3. Baby Bottle Challenge~ The charity will be the Child Abuse and Neglect Council. Jim R. Bubba’s Babies and Ben N. Baby Shark are the new captains. Don’t forget who your President is!!
4. Tab Collection is going strong. Give them to Jim R. Jim will weigh them at the end of the year.
5. Bob’s Plastics~ Still collecting prescription bottles with lids on and labels off, but that’s it. Hold onto them, Bob has suspended collecting them...for now.
Treasurer’s Report~ We have money and the checkbook balances! Balance of
Blood Drives~ Please go on line and set up an appointment
www.redcross.org Limited spaces are available! See the Treasurers
Report for dates, time, locations, and availability
Remind~ New text to 81010 Make the message @4dkgde Send
Meat Raffle~Bob H. Has a few more tickets. Sell, sell, sell!! May require members to pay up front for the tickets they take to sell next year.
Bowling Phundraiser~Pauline January 23 is the date, Bowl O Drome
Is the place from 1:00 - 4:00. $15 includes 2 games and shoes even
If you have your own shoes! Current regulations are 6 people per lane from the same household.. No food or drink. Must wear a mask. We need raffle basket items and tickets for the lottery tree. Depending on COVID, we may need to move to February. Stay tuned!
Phip Membership~ We will send in our roster and membership $ by the
end of January. $75 fee has been waived by PHIP. The Lone Palm Foundation
Is paying the $75 annual renewal fee. They suggest a $75 pay it forward
donation to the charity of our choice.
The club donated $50.00 to Hunter Hospitality House in the name of Erik and Kelly Parker. Kelly's Mother
passed away and the family asked for the donation instead of flowers. We are so sorry for your loss.
Additional news and updates~
PHOTSC~ Thinking of leaving PHIP due to decline in membership and volunteers. If things change by the end of 2021, they may stay with PHIP.
Tires and Treads~ N/A
Pheeding Phrenzy~ January After bowling if we can, or something on Sat. Jan. 30. Possibly a Zoom Phrenzy.
Birthdays: Ann Reichle Jan. 8, Amy Tenbusch Jan. 8, Becky Miketich Jan. 17, Tom Francis Jan. 17, Jim Howard Jan. 20, Shelly Piechotte Jan. 29
Meeting closed in honor of birthday phlockers~ Team drink!